Stainless steel bird cage the safest mansion for your parrots
Stainless steel flight cage performs better than wrought iron cage in durability and zero toxic.
Stainless steel bird cages are the safest and most durable. It is strongly recommended for your pet birds although it is a little more expensive than common wrought iron bird cage. However, in the long terms, stainless steel aviary is more cost-effective for it can last a lifetime whereas a powder-coated cage just last four to 6 years.
What advantages of stainless steel bird cage?
- Stainless steel bird cage has excellent rust-resistance to weathers and birds’ wastes. It is a permanent aviary which exceeds the birds’ lifespan.
- More easier to keep sanitary.
- Pressure washing is available not damaging the coating.
- Zero toxins.
- Stainless steel wire doesn’t need any kind of power coating, so it will not threat the health and safe of the birds. In fact, however safe the powder coating is, it is not so safe to ingest.
- Bar spacing: 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”;
- Wire gauge: 14, 16;
- Material: Stainless steel 304, 316, 316L;
- Inclusion: Access front door; Slide out grate; Slide out tray; 3 perches; Stainless steel food bowls; Built-in seed guards.